Author Topic: Tere naabrid, siin on Läti poiss!  (Read 5532 times)

Offline edzukins

• Tavakasutaja
    • View Profile
Tere naabrid, siin on Läti poiss!
« on: April 17, 2018, 11:40:14 »
Hello dear neighbors!

Sorry that I write in English, but my Estonian and Russian is not so good :)

I am Latvian, from Valka!
I just started playing airsoft - just purchased my first gun (still waiting for delivery), and now I am looking for places and people to play with.
I have some friends in Latvia that will play with me regularry, but since I am so close to Estonia I think it would be very practical for me to play also in Estonia, maybe even share transport to events in Latvia/Estonia and so on.

I found out that in Valga there is big Airsoft comunity, but I did not get any responce from facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Valga-Underground-Airsoft-VU-179647862052859/) that is why I am trying here.

Next week (28.04.2018) I am going to (https://www.facebook.com/Poligons.Zalites/) maybe someone want to join?
And also I would like to join someone in some events in Estonia. I have car with lot of cargo space :D

I am total noob, just started playing, so it is too uncomfortable for me to go alone in Estonian events without someone to guide me trought and translate maybe some differences in rules and so on.

And how about places where to play airsoft in Estonia, should all of them be here in forum. If not, can you tell me please where else to look?

Offline edzukins

• Tavakasutaja
    • View Profile
Re: Tere naabrid, siin on Läti poiss!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 12:20:43 »
little technical question about this forum:
If I reply to PM, and it show that replied successfully, but message does not show in My Messages. Is there some kind of technical problem, or it is just a protection from new members so that they do not spam?
I tried also new message, and it does not show in my message list...

Offline speedy gonzales

• Tavakasutaja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 12:26:22 »
little technical question about this forum:
If I reply to PM, and it show that replied successfully, but message does not show in My Messages. Is there some kind of technical problem, or it is just a protection from new members so that they do not spam?
I tried also new message, and it does not show in my message list...

No worries about that, it's some sort of a bug or a "special feature".
I will write you regarding your first post later today. :)

Cheers

Offline edzukins

• Tavakasutaja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 12:51:22 »
No worries about that, it's some sort of a bug or a "special feature".
I will write you regarding your first post later today. :)

Cheers

Thank you!

Offline Bjorn

• Administraator
  • Tavakasutaja
    • View Profile
    • Airsoft foorum
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 13:39:56 »
Only special feature is that under post count of 5 you have to go through security verification to send PM-s. Also - you have the option to enable or disable " Save a copy in my outbox" feature when sending a PM (under the text subject you can add a tick box). Make sure that it is turned on so you will see your sent items as well.

Offline speedy gonzales

• Tavakasutaja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 14:01:51 »
Yep, seems that I have missed some ticks myself.

Anyways, most of the game-info can be found here, tehere is also a alternative forum (in russian) but pretty much all the bigger games are reflected here too.
Only the smaller ones like "who wants to play tomorrow?" are not dublicated here.

As per game-buddies, just show up on the game and you will defo "click" with someone, new players are always appreciated.

For example there is a game really close to you this weekend:
https://airsoftfoorum.ee/index.php?topic=4695.0

If anything doesn´t change, I will be there with my friends, feel free to (register and) join!

Offline edzukins

• Tavakasutaja
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 15:52:15 »
For example there is a game really close to you this weekend:
https://airsoftfoorum.ee/index.php?topic=4695.0

If anything doesn´t change, I will be there with my friends, feel free to (register and) join!

My gear is still on the way. I do not think I can join so fast (this weekend), and next weekend I am going to Latvian side, but after that I would definitely try something in Estonia if it will be possible.

Another question:
I am planing my birthday party with Airsoft for ~10 people on 03.06.2018. I think I will manage to get all gear needed and instructor, but maybe somebody can suggest place for such an event (best if close to Valka/Valga). Would be nice if place has table and it is allowed to have barbecue party after airsoft.

Otherwise I was just planning to do it in local woods, and Afterparty in my house.

Offline Glatidoz

• Tavakasutaja
  • Who dares Wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 16:07:07 »
You can contact Militaarseiklus for a b-day party. They have a location in Tartu.